Culcita specialise in the manufacture, import and distribution of garden furniture and outdoor products.
In business for fifty years we have an enviable track record in terms of quality, pricing and on time delivery. Our main markets are the UK and Ireland.
We pride ourselves on supplying a service not just a product – trend anticipation, assistance with fabric/product selection, quality compliant product, competitive pricing, flexible delivery options, top up orders and excellent aftercare.
At Culcita the customer is at the centre of our business.
It is our aim at Culcita to ensure that the dynamic needs and expectations of our customers are not only met but also exceeded by the manufacturing, sourcing, delivering and after sales service of our high quality products.
We address the needs of our customers in many different ways, such as:
COMPANY ETHOS: Customer Satisfaction through quality, design and personal service
COST EFFICIENCY: We can supply a vast array of products from value to high quality
DESIGN: No matter what shape, size or specification our design team will be here to provide the service that you require
QUALITY: Quality Control procedures are in place at all stages of the production process
TRACEABILITY: In business today, traceability is key and here at Culcita we can trace everything we use back to its certified raw materials
PACKAGING: For your convenience Culcita can provide many types of packaging from header cards to hanging bags, bar coding, customer logos and P.O.S. displays
A BRIEF HISTORY
Established in textile manufacturing for 50 years.
• Originally involved in producing clothing for the tourist industry, Culcita switched production into work-wear garments to meet market demands.
• The introduction of the Furniture and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations in 1988 was recognised as a major business opportunity. Culcita successfully transformed itself from subcontract cushion production into a primary supplier of garden furniture directly to retailers.
• In 2009 Culcita expanded operations in New Ross, to move to a second site which now houses a purpose built, highly modern production and warehousing facility, and which also is home to our Head Office and extensive showrooms.
LOGISTICS & DISTRIBUTION
Culcita offers a variety of delivery methods, FOB or DDP from Far East and Europe, full mixed container loads from our facility in Ireland, palletised distribution and drop ship on selected products to many locations.
We have extensive manufacturing and warehousing facilities in New Ross which give us a great level of flexibility and responsiveness to increases in demand.
We have developed strong partnerships and a high degree of expertise over many years and all facets of logistics, including deep sea, short sea, full containers, groupage and drop ship.
Around Ireland our transit time is generally next day. Our close proximity to Rosslare and Dublin port allow for extremely rapid delivery times to the UK also, which can be as short as next day.
Overall our logistical arrangements ensure that our quality products arrive with you in top condition within the shortest time possible.
At Culcita our mission statement reflects the fact that the customer is our priority.
At each interaction with Culcita we want customer expectations to be met and exceeded.
- Clear communication of company, ethos, product range, delivery options and lead times.
- Full compliance, traceability, product testing and quality inspection.
Timely and flexible invoicing options.
- Adherence to customer requirements in terms of line forms, product specifications, portals etc.
- Accurate and timely communication with customer intake teams.
- Swift resolution of issues which may arise in respect of product, delivery or customer complaints.